Sirens - Shattered Chameleon Flakes
Radiant color shifting, iridescent flakes. For a more intense effect use with a dark base color!
View all Shattered Chameleon Flakes.0.25 grams of flakes in a 3 gram sealed jar.
Professional use only
Directions for regular polish:
- Apply base color of choice. Allow polish to dry slightly to a tacky finish. Add the flakes on top of the sticky polish, lightly pressing them flat.
- Seal with two layers of top coat.
Directions for gel:
- Apply base color of choice. Cure.
- Add flakes onto the tacky layer.
- Lightly smooth flakes on the nails.
- (Suggested) Apply a thin coat of Luxa Prime.
- (Optional) For extra protection, apply Luxa Base. Cure.
- Finish with gel top coat or Luxa Shine or Luxa Matte
- Use 1-2 layers of gel color of choice. Cure.
- Apply a thin layer of Luxa Shine top coat and cure. (LED 30 secs / UV 2 min)
- For best results use Luxa silicone tool to pick up a small amount of Shattered Flakes. Use light pressure to press into the nail.
- Dust off any remaining pigment off the nail.
- Apply a thin layer of Luxa Shine or Luxa Matte top coat and cure (LED 30 secs/ UV 2 min)
For additional info, check out our FAQ page.