Smooth lilac with a subtle shift to metallic green – this violet chrome is a hypnotic beauty.
1 gram of powdered pigment in a 3 gram sealed jar.
Professional use only.
- Use 1-2 layers of gel color of choice. Cure.
- Apply a thin layer of Luxa Shine top coat and cure. (LED 30 secs / UV 2 min)
- For best even coverage use 90% or higher isopropyl alcohol on a lint free and wipe the entire nail with the alcohol. Let dry. (1-3 seconds)
- With applicator pick up a small amount of pigment. Use light pressure to rub pigment into the nail. Use an up and down and circular motion to ensure full coverage of pigment. (Do steps 3 & 4 one nail at a time)
- Dust off any remaining pigment off the nail.
- (Recommended) Apply Luxa Prime on the free edge and side walls to prevent any chipping.
- (Optional) For extra protection apply a thin layer of Luxa Base. Cure
- Finish with Luxa Shine top coat and cure (LED 30 secs/ UV 2 min)
- Repeat steps 3 - 6 if more coverage is desired.
For additional info, check out our FAQ page.