Opal Fire Flakes
With magenta and orange hues, our Opal Fire Flakes will bring iciness to the summer heat.
We are now packaging this chrome in a deeper jar! This will make it easier to use and will help reduce spillage. The price and the amount of product in the jar will stay the same. Enjoy the jar upgrade!
.25 grams of flakes in a 3 gram sealed jar.
Professional use only.
Directions for regular polish:
- Apply base color of choice. Allow polish to dry slightly to a tacky finish. Add the flakes on top of the sticky polish, lightly pressing them flat.
- Seal with two layers of top coat.
Directions for gel:
- Apply base color of choice. Cure.
- Add flakes onto the tacky layer.
- Lightly smooth flakes on the nails.
- (Suggested) Apply a thin coat of Luxa Prime.
- (Optional) For extra protection, apply Luxa Base. Cure.
- Finish with gel top coat or Luxa Shine or Luxa Matte
- Use 1-2 layers of gel color of choice. Cure.
- Apply a thin layer of Luxa Shine top coat and cure. (LED 30 secs / UV 2 min)
- For best results use Luxa silicone tool to pick up a small amount of Shattered Flakes. Use light pressure to press into the nail.
- Dust off any remaining pigment off the nail.
- Apply a thin layer of Luxa Shine or Luxa Matte top coat and cure (LED 30 secs/ UV 2 min)
For additional info, check out our FAQ page.