Sugar Gel Nails:
Works great with Micro Glitz
- Apply base gel color of choice. Cure.
- Apply a layer of Luxa Base. DO NOT CURE.
- Sprinkle enough glitter to fully cover the nail over the uncured Luxa Base. Tap off excess glitter.
- Cure in LED/UV (a double/triple cure time is recommended for sugar nails)
- Done & Enjoy!
- Apply Gel Color of choice over buffed and cleansed nail. CURE.
- Apply Luxa Base. DO NOT CURE.
- Use brush or spatula to pick up Glitz and pour onto uncured Luxa Base.
- Use brush to lightly flatten any glitter that may be stick up.
- Apply thin layer of Luxa Build over entire nail. Do not cure.
- Float additional Build over nail focusing on the glitter area to encapsulate it.
- Wipe inhibition layer and lightly file edges of nail and file or buff any high spots.
- Clean nail from any dust.
- Apply Luxa Shine. CURE.
For additional info, check out our FAQ page.