With magenta and orange hues, our NEW Opal Fire will bring iciness to the summer heat.
1 Opal Fire Chrome - 1 gram
1 Opal Fire Flake - .25 gram
Professional use only.
- Use 1-2 layers of gel color of choice. Cure.
- Apply a thin layer of Luxa Shine top coat and cure. (LED 30 secs / UV 2 min)
- For best even coverage use 90% or higher isopropyl alcohol on a lint free pad or paper towel. Then wipe the entire nail with the alcohol. Let dry. (1-3 seconds)
- With applicator pick up a small amount of pigment. Use light pressure to rub pigment into the nail. Use an up and down and circular motion to ensure full coverage of pigment.
- Dust off any remaining pigment off the nail.
- (Recommended) Apply Luxa Prime on the free edge and side walls to prevent any chipping.
- (Optional) For extra protection apply a thin layer of Luxa Base. Cure
- Finish with Luxa Shine top coat and cure (LED 30 secs/ UV 2 min)
- Repeat steps 3 - 6 if more coverage is desired.
Flake directions click here.
For additional info, check out our FAQ page.