AURORA BOREALIS - OIL SLICK
"The Oil Slick Collection" are multi-shifting chrome powders have a tri-quad color shift effect. They are unlike any chrome pigments. The effect is bright and bold. The smooth, creamy application is what makes this pigment stand out. The tiniest amount goes a long way.
1 gram in a 3 gram sealed jar.
Professional use only.
- Use 1-2 layers of gel color of choice. Cure.
- Apply a thin layer of Luxa Shine top coat and cure. (LED 30 secs / UV 2 min)
- For best even coverage use 90% or higher isopropyl alcohol on a lint free pad or paper towel. Then wipe the entire nail with the alcohol. Let dry. (1-3 seconds)
- With applicator pick up a small amount of pigment. Use light pressure to rub pigment into the nail. Use an up and down and circular motion to ensure full coverage of pigment. (Do steps 3 & 4 one nail at a time)
- Dust off any remaining pigment off the nail.
- (Recommended) Apply Luxa Prime on the free edge and side walls to prevent any chipping.
- (Optional) For extra protection apply a thin layer of Luxa Base. Cure
- Finish with Luxa Shine top coat and cure (LED 30 secs/ UV 2 min)
- Repeat steps 3 - 6 if more coverage is desired.
For additional info, check out our FAQ page.
- Apple Cider - Gold/Light Green/Light Blue
- Aurora Borealis - Green/Silver/Blue/Violet/Gold
- Chameleon Envy - Pink/ Peach/Gold/Green/Copper
- Copper Mule - Bronze/Copper/Gold/Burgundy
- Crimson Sky - Purple/Copper/Plum
- Limeade Crush - Rose/Gold/Peach/Lime/Emerald
- Mermaid Bliss - Green/Purple/Violet/Cerulean
- Midnight Rose - Blue/Violet/Pink/Peach
- Prismatic Charme - Blue/Violet/Copper/Gold/Purple/Rose
- Starry Night - Blue/Purple/Violet
Luxapolish.com orders shipped from our facility in California, US.
*Rates are calculated at checkout and are based on weight, location and shipping method chosen. Delivery times are estimates.
Note: USPS First Class DOES NOT include insurance.
Orders placed during regular business hours (Monday - Friday, 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. PST excluding major holidays) are processed then shipped within 1 - 2 business days. Once an order has processed, delivery time depends on delivery location and shipping method (See below). After your order has been processed and shipped you will receive shipping confirmation that contains the tracking details.
Most in-stock items will arrive on your doorstep 2 - 6 business days after tracking email is sent. Tracking number will be sent to the email provided during checkout. If there are any delays due to the USPS or FedEx please contact them first to get a resolution.
For International orders, the buyer will be responsible for any customs/duty fees that may occur. Shipping for international orders may take 1–4 weeks for arrival based on location and shipping method chosen. If there are any delays due to the USPS or FedEx, please contact them first to get a resolution.